Toronto: Holiday Fair in Downtown Toronto
The Holiday Fair taking place in the heart of Downtown Toronto at Nathan Phillips Square is coming back for a second year! You can expect the charm of a European market combined with the excitement of a thriving winter carnival in support of Epilepsy Toronto. Come here for an evening of skating, feasting and festive fun with friends, family and loved ones.
Holiday Fair Highlights:
- Skate under the glimmering canopy of lights. Nathan Phillips Square Ice Rink offers skate rentals or you can choose to bring your own!
- Stroll down the Avenue of artisans and pick up some charming hand-crafted presents
- Take a photo in front of Canada’s largest Christmas Tree
- Enjoy the events and performances at the Winter Wonderland Theatre
- Seasonal snacks and cuisine from some of Toronto’s finest food trucks and gourmet merchants
- Sip on a cocktail or seasonal beer, liquor and wine in the ice bar, Polar Point, while sitting by the crackling fire
- Unleash your inner child at the Holly Jolly Midway by going on classic carnival rides such as the carousel and spinning tea cups.
- Be dazzled by the display of festive holiday lights
- Meet Santa and his elves in Santa’s Village and have an opportunity to build a stuffed toy and send letters to the N orth Pole
- Meeting Santa is free of charge and guests are not obligated to purchase a picture with Santa
Dates & Times
- December 1st 4 pm to 23rd 6 pm
- Closed Mondays
- Tuesday to Friday: 4 pm - 10 pm
- Saturday & Sund ay: 12 pm - 10 pm
In Support of Epilepsy Toronto
Epilepsy Toronto has allowed Torontonians living with epilepsy to learn more about their condition, get the help they need and be a part of a family of caring and supporting people. Epilepsy Toronto prioritizes individual needs, the importance of living as independently as possible and the benefits of community engagement