Let's travel to: Brussels, Belgium
Small enough for cobblestone streets, large enough to be the capital of the EU. Waffles, fries, and Belgian beer on every corner!
- La Grande Place: the central square of Brussels. Beautiful historic buildings on all four corners. Make sure to come back at night when they light it all up!
- The rooftop cafe at the Musical Instruments Museum: catch a panoramic view of Brussels as you sip your morning or sunset espresso
If you've got time:
- €1 waffles out the side of a truck
- Belgian beers at A La Morte Subite
- Sweet and savoury waffles at The Waffle Factory
List by: Brandon Li
Born in Toronto, backpacked Asia, and worked in Europe. On a mission to turn work travel into fun travel and become Instagram-famous while I'm at it.
The best adventures are had wandering on foot, eating with the locals, chasing sweet views, and doing (almost) anything on a scooter
Follow me on: @brandonhli